Roy's Foggy Avenues

Up and Down the Foggy Avenues of my mind.

Friday, September 22, 2006

San Francisco's City Hall

Yesterday, Thursday, I went down to City Hall, here in San Francisco, to attend a planning meeting. It was quite interesting and I will probably write on some of the issues that I felt were raised at the meeting later. But for now I just wanted to post some pictures I took on the 4th floor of City Hall before the meeting and during a recess.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I always find these little touches of Imperial grandeur magical, especially in this city, a city so often intent on elevating coarseness and fixated on the disparagement of glory.

The monogram of the city.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home